Some 70% of all transformation and change programs fail. xpointTM from element8 software has been designed by a team with many years experience in helping organizations transform themselves.
February 25, 2010
• Element8 software has been launched to develop and deploy its xpoint™ technology
• The company evolved out of Relay Consultants, a niche change consulting practice, with clients in the private and public sector.
• The success of transformation programs has been consistently less than 40% (Kotter 1995, McKinsey Global research 2008 ) and two common issues were identified, namely lack of any consistent processes to manage the change and lack of sustained engagement with management, staff and external stakeholders
• The xpoint™ platform was developed from two previous versions with major, global companies in the facilities management and financial services sectors.
• The insight and lessons from the early deployments have been used to develop the newly released and first commercially available version – version 3.
• By engaging staff, business partners and management in consistent change methods in a transparent manner, the business benefits of transformation and change programs can be realized both sooner and in a much more consistent way
• This has also shown to make the programs significantly more effective as well as efficient.
• xpoint™ version 3 is available for deployment
• based on Microsoft Sharepoint and SQL Server it provides a highly scaleable platform to engage staff, embed the new working practices and inform management
• developed over the past 18 months at our development center in Bangalore India, the solution is based around the concept of lifecycles
• a lifecycle is a set of phases undertaken to drive change, such as SixSigma, IT projects, strategic change initiatives, each of which has associated activities, methods, tools and techniques
• by deployment of one or more lifecycles across the organization, the platform will enable consistent use of change methodology, so enhancing the efficiency and success rate of transformation initiatives
• A series of webinars are being run during March and April 2010 to explain and explore the element8 proposition
• Details can be found on our website – www.element8software.com.