Business transformation is now central to the strategic agenda, with over 82% of leaders in a recent survey highlighting it as of vital importance. Most organizations have a burning platform in their business and need faster change, cheaper change and sustained change. However, currently:
- UK companies are estimated to lose £1.7bn/year from the failure to effectively implement organisational change
- 20% of companies do not even measure change management performance.
Some types of issues that businesses are grappling with, and which xpoint™ can support, include:
- Profits erosion quarter on quarter – driving the need to work significantly smarter, achieve greater efficiencies and substantially reduced costs
- Customer experience issues which need to be turned around, for example, significantly reduce abandoned call levels, and time to resolution of call-centre calls
- Cultural change initiatives to deliver a more innovative and business-savvy workforce
- Better asset management and/or reduced operational costs, for example reducing m2/person so assets can be released
- Delivery of challenging environmental and/or corporate responsibility goals
- The need to deliver disruptive business innovations that will transform the business.
The majority of companies now have integrated software solutions to support day-to-day business delivery. However, virtually none have any environment to support people as they try to deliver new business capability. This means that:
- Teams are struggling to lead and deliver change with limited tools. They have no on-line environment or processes to help move initiatives forward, or to support working at a distance
- The health of initiatives (both strategic and tactical) remains largely ‘opaque’, reporting offers only brief, backward-looking glimpses into how things are really going
- Leaders have limited means of communicating with their organization to get key change messages across, to steadily build alignment in regular and manageable ways.
The platform provides this:
- Stimulating and enabling broad engagement the business strategy
- Equipping leaders and initiative teams to deliver organizational change - at all levels
- Reducing time-to-impact and accelerating knowledge capture and sharing.