There must be a better way to manage programs.
- Do you manage a complex program of activity comprising many projects and teams?
- Do you struggle to see how changes to sub-project affect the overall Program schedules?
- Is it tough focusing dispersed teams’ energy on the right things?
- Is communication a challenge – no audit trail, lost or overwhelming information, non-responses?
Do you recognise this?
Managing in this way is common-place and hugely challenging for the whole team:
- Boards who are poorly sighted
- Program Managers who have to hold it all together
- Teams who are poorly connected.
Imagine being able to control the whole program from one connected Gantt chart within a collaborative project environment.
This looks like:
- Parent and Child projects are virtually connected via their Gantt charts
- Child projects can be connected at any appropriate level in the Program
- Updates in a child project dynamically update the Parent or Sibling
- The Program team is alerted to changes in any project plans
- Proactive, integrated communication happens across the whole team.
Xpoint links all projects within a program and creates a collaborative environment at the heart of it, so project teams have insight into all aspects of the project and become the driving force behind it.